Witamy na RWN!
Nick: Hasło:
Ogłoszenie
Zostały wprowadzone zmiany w regulaminie. Dodany został punkt numer 9 w regulaminie shoutboxa ("Shoutbox to nie dział pomoc. Wszystkie tego typu wpisy będą karane"). Prosimy o zapoznanie się i respektowanie nowej zasady.

Odpowiedz 
RIMS
15-10-2018, 15:45
RIMS
Hi everyone, first sorry that im writing on english because most people here speak poland and I dont know it. I have problem with rims, when i change rims .dof files and run the game, rims change but they are pink, there is no texture. Do you know what's the problem? Thanks!
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Lubię to! Odpowiedz cytując ten post
15-10-2018, 20:06
RE: RIMS
Car.shd Smile.
15-10-2018, 20:17
Hi!
So. First you need to put texture files into the car folder for example data/cars/car_name (purple texture means that the game can't find proper texture). Then you need to add shaders into car.shd file.
The simpliest shaders, without any reflaction looks like this (in newest versions of Racer for example 0.9 RC4):
shader_(here_name_of_material_in_zmodeler)~vf_standard
{
layer0
{
map=here_texture_file.tga
}
}
In older versions for example in 0.86 it looks like this
shader_(here_name_of_material_in_zmodeler)
{
layer0
{
}
}
And here little advice. If you taking rims from other car, you can copy shaders from it, but not whole file, only that shaders you need (one textur - one shader).
[-] The following 1 user Polubienia Racerowiec's post:
GTAsas (10-15-2018)
15-10-2018, 20:35
(15-10-2018 20:17 )Racerowiec napisał(a):  Hi!
So. First you need to put texture files into the car folder for example data/cars/car_name (purple texture means that the game can't find proper texture). Then you need to add shaders into car.shd file.
The simpliest shaders, without any reflaction looks like this (in newest versions of Racer for example 0.9 RC4):
shader_(here_name_of_material_in_zmodeler)~vf_standard
{
layer0
{
}
}
In older versions for example in 0.86 it looks like this
shader_(here_name_of_material_in_zmodeler)
{
layer0
{
}
}
And here little advice. If you taking rims from other car, you can copy shaders from it, but not whole file, only that shaders you need (one textur - one shader).

Thank you all for replies. Yea im taking rims from other car, its BMW but .tga file names are not same. Do i need to transfer textures from one car to another that i want to put rims on? And one more question, when i open modeler.exe and i import rf.dof which is rim, when i click information and scroll down it says how many textures car uses. Are those textures one that i need to edit in car.shd?
15-10-2018, 20:45
Yes you must copy all rim textures. It usually looks like this one texeture for tire, one for rims (it has diffrent reflect shader) and another texture for brake discs. And you need to find those textures in car.shd and paste it into your car Smile

EDIT
I didn't even known that modeler shows all information about textures Big Grin
15-10-2018, 20:50
(15-10-2018 20:45 )Racerowiec napisał(a):  Yes you must copy all rim textures. It usually looks like this one texeture for tire, one for rims (it has diffrent reflect shader) and another texture for brake discs. And you need to find those textures in car.shd and paste it into your car Smile
Ok thank you so much Big Grin
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

© Marcin Werstak, RWN - Racer Według Nas. Powered by MyBB